Lettings and Property Administration Apprentice REGAL ASSET MANAGERS LIMITED
We are on the lookout for a motivated, driven and enthusiastic apprentice to join our experienced team of lettings negotiators, sales agents and property managers. Immediate start!
Closing date: 06 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
18 Oct 2021
22 Apr 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Main duties to include:
- Preparing property details ready for marketing such as website and window cards
- Answering phone calls in a professional manner
- Dealing with landlords and tenants in person, by phone and email
- Registering and booking in viewings for lettings and sales
- Managing viewings diaries
- Providing support to the letting and property management tam
- Providing ad-hoc support to other departments as required
Requirements and prospects
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good IT skills and ability to learn quickly. Software and industry training will be provided
- On the job training will be provided and no industry experience is required
- Ability to manage time efficiently
- Enthusiasm for wanting to learn the business, looking for a long-term career prospect
- Be able to meet deadlines and be punctual on a daily basis
- Professional telephone manner, professional appearance
- Willingness to support different departments as required
- Self-motivating and monitoring own daily tasks to achieve productivity
- Ability to learn a new software quickly with training
GCSE maths and English A-C/8-4, above or equivalent qualifications.
The successful candidate can also go onto further training or into employment.
About the employer
Regal Estates is an established independent lettings and property management agent specialising in residential sales and lettings in North West London. We predominantly offer full property management services to clients and have dealt with lettings for over 20 years.
Our team has a combined property experience of over 50 years and have a thorough understanding of the local market. Throughout North West London we have over £400 million worth of property assets under management and offer a full property solution to ensure that our clients’ needs are met.
We are a licensed member of ARLA Propertymark, The National Approved Letting Scheme and SafeAgent.
REGAL ASSET MANAGERS LIMITED
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by FIRST RUNG
Beverley Woodhouse 07805 980150 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Business Administrator Standard.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.