Apprentice Hospitality Team Member TOSTCA'S LIMITED
Tostca's Limited are looking to recruit an Apprentice Hospitality Team Member. This an exciting opportunity to be involved in all aspects of the hospitality trade within this busy establishment. Could this be the role for you? Apply today!
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
01 Oct 2021
22 Apr 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
As a Hospitality Team Member, your duties will include (but will not be limited to):
- Working in the kitchen carrying out all aspects of food preparation to support the chef
- Making sandwiches, salads and Panini's
- Working front of house which will involve serving at the till, serving cakes, making teas and coffees and other drinks
- Helping on the bed and breakfast side by carrying out general housekeeping, making beds, cleaning, using the robotic hoover, ironing, setting up breakfast trays and serving breakfast
- Assisting on the events side, you will be helping out at functions which can be outside of the normal working week
Requirements and prospects
- This role is customer facing so you need to be friendly and approachable
- You also need to be honest, reliable, hardworking and committed to a career in hospitality
- Outgoing person
- Comfortable working in a family run environment which can be high pressured at times
- You must also have a genuine desire to learn
You must have GCSE grade 3/D or above in both maths and English or equivalent.
Full time employment for the right candidate.
Things to consider
- This is a customer facing role so you will need to be a confident individual
- You may have to work outside of the working hours to support with events etc.
- You will have to work weekends
About the employer
Tostca's Limited, based at The Family Tree in Derby, is a newly established family run Coffee Lounge and Tea Rooms that also have a function room and have 2 luxury bed and breakfast rooms.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Derby College
Catherine Allman email@example.com
A level 2 Hospitality Apprenticeship which will include Functional Skills in maths and English if necessary.
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.