Apprentice Business Administration Opportunity BLACKSQUARE SOLUTIONS LIMITED
A brilliant opportunity has arisen to be part of a dynamic and exciting recruitment company. They specialise in optical recruitment and are looking for bright and confident people to join their team, who will be completing administration and sales calls.
Closing date: 28 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
31 Jan 2022
22 Apr 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Note: The right candidate will undertake a period of work experience before fully committing to the business. We are looking to develop people into full 360 search and selection consultants.
The successful applicant’s duties will include:
- Outbound sales calls
- General administration duties
- CV writing
- Setting up interviews
- Be willing to exceed client and candidate’s expectations
- Be highly motivated, pro-active and target driven individual
- Be able to multi-task as we are often working to urgent and conflicting deadlines
- Have a positive outlook and good rapport building skills
- Be very hard working
Requirements and prospects
- Great timekeeping skills
- Great communication skills - to include speaking on the telephone
- Good organisational skills
- Good written and spoken English
- Confidence is a must!
- Willing to learn
- Hard working attitude
- Highly ambitious with a need to succeed
- Team player
- Personality, confidence and general knowledge are a must
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English would be advantageous.
- A permanent position will be available for the right apprentice
Things to consider
- Please be advised Central Training Group will be managing all applications for this vacancy
- You must be available for an initial interview and guidance telephone call with Central Training Group, where we will further ascertain your suitability to the role. If it is not possibole to contact you, your application cannot be processed any further
- Please consider your travel arrangements to and from this placement before applying
- Should you have any further questions please contact CTG on 0800 783 2901
- By contacting the employer you may jeopardise your application, please contact Central Training Group if you have any queries
About the employer
Optical Recruitment Specialists.
When you have the right people in your business, people with the right skills and motivations, people who are excited and passionate about what they do and why they do it, that’s when awesome things happen.
Specialising in the optical market we help our clients attract, select, retain and develop the best people in the market.
Central Hairdressing & Joshua Galvin Academy
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Central Training Academy
Samantha Hayter 01702 671227 email@example.com
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Full training will be provided by the employer in conjunction with Central Training Group.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.