Apprentice Receptionist Billinge Medical Practice
Billinge Medical Practice are looking for an Apprentice Receptionist to join their team. You will work towards a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard.
Closing date: 08 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
11 Oct 2021
22 Apr 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Responsibilities will include:
- Receiving patients consulting with members of the practice team in a courteous and efficient and effective manner
- To have a thorough knowledge of practice procedures
- To be able to cover all reception positions as necessary such as dealing with prescriptions, undertaking reception scanning of documents
- Dealing with and answering telephone enquiries and dealing with patients face to face
Requirements and prospects
- A background in customer service would be beneficial
- Good organisational and communication skills are required
- Be able to use influencing skills
- Have good personal organisational skills
- Advanced computer skills
- Must be able to follow strict Confidentiality & Data Protection policies and procedures
- Maintain a professional and courteous manner at all times
- Complete tasks with a high level of accuracy and efficiency
- Positive and friendly manner
- Able to work as part of a team
- GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English
- A NVQ (or equivalent) in Healthcare is desirable but not a prerequisite
Long-term prospects would be available upon completion of this apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Consider a travel plan to make sure you can get to the vacancy.
About the employer
Medical Practice who is committed to providing a high standard of healthcare in a friendly, happy, and healthy environment.
Billinge Medical Practice
ST HELENS CHAMBER LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by St Helens Chamber Limited
Adam Gardam 01744742103 email@example.com
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.