Apprentice Dental Nurse Barkfield Dental Practice
We have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Dental Nurse to join our friendly and busy dental practice. We would love you to join us as an Apprentice Dental Nurse.
Closing date: 08 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
12 Dec 2021
21 Apr 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The role of a dental nurse is to assist the dentist with all clinical aspects within the surgery.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Always greet and care for all patients in a polite and courteous manner
- Work closely with the dentist in a professional and appropriate manner
- Provide chair side assistance during all dental procedures
- Update computer records and taking notes
- Cleaning surgeries to a high level, maintaining strict cross infection controls
- Preparing instruments and materials during treatments
- Carry out reception and administrative tasks where required
Requirements and prospects
- Experience is not necessary; however, we are looking for ambitious, hard-working and committed individuals
- You will have a calm, confident and reassuring manner and the ability to relate well to people, including children and those with special needs
- You will have a positive and flexible approach to work
- GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English
- A great opportunity to secure long term employment with an employer whom has a wonderful vision and admirable values in conjunction with continuing with your professional development
Things to consider
You will be required to have a Hepatitis B injection and pass a DBS check.
About the employer
We Welcome All patients from areas including; Didsbury Hale, Bowden, Heaton Mersey, Heaton Moor, Cheadle Hulme and Gatley, so if you’re looking for the best dental care in South Manchester, then look no further.
At Parkfield, we pride ourselves on our top-quality care which we have been delivering to our patients for the past 30 years. We are renowned for our friendly and welcoming team of expert dentists, hygienists, nursing and reception staff.
Parkfield offers state of the art treatment in a relaxed and warm environment.
Parkfield is everything you would expect of a top-level dental practice, offering the very best specialist care across Didsbury, Manchester. Our ultra-modern treatment rooms are equipped with the latest technology including digital on-screen x-rays and imaging.
Whether you need general or cosmetic dentistry, orthodontics or hygiene services, as well as emergency dental services, Parkfield Dental offers the highest quality care to all our patients. For more information, contact us today and see how we can make your smile the best it can be, or read more about the practice and our services on our blog.
Barkfield Dental Practice
Harriet Ellis Training Solution Limited
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Harriet Ellis Training Solution Limited
Swati Singh 01708579902 email@example.com
What you will study:
- Cross infection
- Oral hygiene
- First aid
- Health and Safety
You will complete on and off the job training whilst you are fully supported throughout, progressing to gateway and end-point assessment.
Read more on our website!
Dental nurse (integrated)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.