BMAT Data and Exams Business Admin Apprentice BEACON MULTI-ACADEMY TRUST LIMITED
We are seeking to appoint an Administration Apprentice to support the Data and Exams Team providing centralised services to a busy educational trust. Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 36.00
Possible start date
01 Oct 2021
21 Apr 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will be varied, including, for example
- Receiving and checking student trip forms
- Creating lanyard packs for school trips
- Printing new exam timetables for students
- Helping out with running of exams
- Assisting with Year 6 transition
- Filing, managing post etc
The above-mentioned duties are neither exclusive nor exhaustive, duties and responsibilities of the post may change as requirements and circumstances change. The post holder may be required to carry out such other duties as requested by management that are broadly within the level of the post.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including telephone skills
- Some experience in the use of IT packages
- The ability to absorb information readily and speedily and work under pressure
- Work constructively as part of a team and work independently
- A good understand of the need for confidentiality
- Attention to detail
- Be willing and able to undertake a wide range of duties as required
- Desire to learn new skills and develop knowledge of school processes
- Able to adapt and embrace change
- Prepared to work on own initiative, but also unafraid to ask for help when necessary
- Ability to find innovative solutions to problems/issues
- Ability to relate well to staff, students’, parents and public
- Ability to work cooperatively as a positive team member and leader
- A positive, “can-do” approach with colleagues and students
- GCSE or equivalent at Level 2 (Grade 4 / C or above) in English, maths and Science
There is an opportunity to secure a permanent role at the end of successfully completing the apprenticeship.
About the employer
At the Beacon Multi Academy Trust, we work together, to raise standards in education for all; as we believe every young person deserves the best education possible.
Our open culture ensures that all Trust staff and students are motivated and supported to develop their own skills, supporting each other to be their very best to provide an exceptional educational experience.
- Beal High School
- The Forest Academy
- Beacon Business Information Hub
- North East London Teaching Alliance
Our core purpose is simple: we want all students to reach their full potential; through high expectations inclusive practice; with our schools at the heart of the communities they serve.
New City College
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by New City College
Ambreen Sabir 01708455011
This apprenticeship is delivered as a day release at our NCC Havering Campus. You will be required to attend college every week.
- Level 3 Business Administrator
- Behaviour, Skills and Knowledge.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.