Paralegal Apprentice Envision Solicitors Ltd
We have an exciting opportunity for a Paralegal apprentice looking to develop their skills and knowledge working towards a career in the legal profession. For the right person, there is the opportunity to secure full time employment and progress to higher level qualifications.
Closing date: 09 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
12 Oct 2021
21 Apr 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Handling telephone calls and client interactions
- First point of call for enquiries, clients and agents
- Communicating with clients, colleagues and work partners
- Taking instructions from new clients
- Gathering information
- Responsible for opening files
- Liaise with team leaders and file handlers
- Case management systems
- Handling confidential and sensitive information
- Attending to basic clerical tasks such as photocopying, filing and making and receiving telephone calls
- Assisting with the opening, progression, completion and closing of client files
- Reviewing and drafting documents
- Keeping accurate records
- Managing data in accordance with the GDPR and all other Data regulations
- Assisting the Solicitors and Fee Earners with their duties
- Working as part of a team to ensure that the client and team objectives are met
- Maintain high professional standards, confidence, and integrity
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent verbal, written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable working under pressure and changing priorities
- Excellent computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Strong organisational skills
- Must have a keen interest in Law
- Motivated to do well
- Positive approach to working in a busy environment
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually
- Honest and trustworthy
- Must have GCSE maths and English grades 9-4 (A-C)
- IT Qualification is preferable
- For the right candidate there is the opportunity to progress to paid employment with the company
Things to consider
- The apprentice will work 24 hours Monday to Thursday averaging 10am to 5pm and attend Bolton College Fridays 9am to 4pm. The daily hours Monday to Thursday are flexible and may change dependent on the business needs.
- If you would like to be considered for similar vacancies please forward your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the employer
We are a modern multi-service law firm based in the north west of England supplying great legal advice and representation to clients nationwide.
Our solicitors offer guidance and support for a range of legal matters: personal injury, medical negligence, industrial disease and civil litigation.
With a high level of expertise and legal know-how, we guide our clients through the processes they need from beginning to end.
Additional location information
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bolton College
Gary 07969063342 email@example.com
- Paralegal Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.