Product Design Engineering Apprentice Level 3 Filtration Service Engineering Ltd
You will be trained to design conveyors and filtration pumping systems for the machine tool and CNC market. You will use CAD Solidworks to upgrade drawings from 2D to 3D. You will spend time in rotation on factory floor in fabrication, electrical and final assembly
Closing date: 21 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
29 Oct 2021
22 Apr 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- You will be trained to design conveyors and filtration pumping systems for the machine tool and CNC market
- You will use CAD Solidworks to upgrade drawings from 2D to 3D
- You will spend time in rotation on factory floor in fabrication, electrical and final assembly
Requirements and prospects
Previous CAD experience would be a bonus, and if the candidate has previously studied Product Design / engineering in academic studies, this would be advantageous.
- Willing to learn
- Friendly and outgoing
- Team Player
- Supporting to team
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Grades 5 In maths, English and ICT
A fully qualified engineering role awaits, with progression through to HNC in this family run business.
About the employer
Filtration Service Engineering (FSE) is a company at the forefront of the Chip Management and Coolant Filtration Industry.
Based in Worcestershire, the company has been designing and manufacturing Chip Management and Coolant Filtration Systems for the Machine Tool Industry for over fifty years.
All our systems are designed and fabricated in house at our midlands based factory.
FSE’s services embrace design, manufacturing, technical back-up, installation and delivery – the complete solution to all your Chip Management needs. FSE is the first choice of many of the world’s leading Machine Tool suppliers and end users.
IN-COMM TRAINING AND BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by IN-COMM TRAINING ACADEMY SHROPSHIRE LIMITED
Sue Fisher 01922 457686 email@example.com
This is a four year apprenticeship resulting in a Level 3 Engineering Technician Apprenticeship qualification. The apprentice will be required to attend college and this training will be one week on and one week off at college / company during the first 18 months, followed by one day per week at college after that, for the remainder of the apprenticeship. The college is The Marches Centre of Manufacturing and Technology, based in Bridgnorth.
- Complying with Statutory Regulations and Organisational Safety Requirements
- Working Efficiently and Effectively in an Engineering Environment
- Using and Communicating Technical Information
- Conducting Business Improvement Techniques (covered in induction)
- Producing Components using Hand Fitting Techniques
- Preparing and Using Milling Machines
- Preparing and Using Lathes for Turning Operations
- General Welding Applications
- Producing CAD Models (drawings) using a CAD system
- Assembling and Testing Fluid Power Systems
- Wiring and Testing Electrical Equipment Circuits
- Maintaining Electrical Equipment and Systems
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.