Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship MEDMATCH GROUP LTD
Medmatch are looking for a new apprentice to join their recruitment team. Do you have what it takes to work in a fast-paced environment? Apply Now!
Closing date: 05 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
12 Oct 2021
21 Apr 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
We are looking for someone enthusiastic, hardworking and a person open to a new challenge. You will be joining our Medical team in a fast paced role, working in a very close-knit team.
This is a full-time position within our growing Recruitment team. You will be involved in the end-to-end recruitment process for General Practitioners, working with independent and group practices nationally.
Working alongside a winning team with a competitive salary, with a benefits package and comprehensive bonus and commission opportunity. Offering incentives ranging from floor competitions, team lunches and social events to annual trips away.
Your main duties and responsibilities:
- Business Development within the sector, working with new clients as well as existing major clients
- Management and co-ordination of interview scheduling for large accounts
- Working with compliance and marketing teams to support recruitment activities
- Supporting candidates throughout the entire recruitment process
- Key client account and relationship management
What we expect from you:
- Experience or knowledge of recruitment within the Medical Sector would be desirable
- Experience of recruitment and/or a tele based sales position would be desirable
- Campaign / project management experience
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Packages including Word, Excel and Outlook
If this is you then now it is the time to make the move! Apply below and join our growing team in our Watford office, minutes away from Watford Junction.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent verbal and written communiction skills
- Knowledge of IT
- Strong work ethic
- Desire to learn
- A-C / 8-4 in maths and English (or the equivalent) are desirable, however not essential
- Progression within the company
About the employer
Smart recruitment for the Medical Sector MedMatch exclusively specialises in permanent and fixed term solutions for our NHS and Private Clients across the UK and Internationally. Our mission is to play a pro-active role in the genuine and long term improvement of our nations's Healthcare System, where both our candidates and clients achieve the best possible outcomes. When this is achieved, patient care improves - this is our ultimate goal.
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Key Training Ltd
Abbi Warnes firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment Resourcer Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard:
- In house training from the employer
- Functional Skills maths and English training, if applicable
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.