Office Customer Service / Administration Support Apprentice First Step Sports Limited
Working as an Office Customer Service/Administrator for a growing company with exciting plans. We offer a variety of training for the successful candidate giving them the administration skills to support our Training Department.
Closing date: 04 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
11 Oct 2021
21 Apr 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
The specific duties of this post will include, though not be limited to:
- General Reception duties
- Perform errands to assist with daily functions
- Maintain office consumables
- Manage correspondence
- Deal with all calls, both externally and internally in a professional manner
- Data entry
- Type up necessary notes and minutes of meetings and distribute to relevant parties
- Create agendas and presentations
- Update First Step systems and spreadsheets
- Make internal and external appointments
- Order stationery, office supplies, promotional goods etc.
- General postage duties
- Welcome Clients/Visitors
- Maintain all databases relative to the position
- Distribute and maintain resources
- Maintain positive relationships with all prospective and existing clients and customers
- Maintain the office, empty bins, close blinds, water plants etc.
- Participate in events planning and preparation
- Providing Administration support
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate and solid understanding of using all Microsoft office packages
- Ability to prioritise and problem solve within a strict deadline
- Professional telephone manner
GCSE C/4 or equivalent Maths and English.
Excellent future prospects for the right candidate upon completion.
About the employer
First Step Sports Group is a leading physical activity & training provider, working with schools, local authorities, community groups, businesses, and individuals across the North of England.
Based in Yorkshire, with an expanding network of experienced team members located across the region, the business is comprised of 5 divisions, each specialising in a different area of physical activity development and delivery: First Step Physical Education, First Step Training, First Step Cycle, First Step Sports Development, and Kids Takeover.
MCARTHUR DEAN TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by McArthur Dean Training Ltd
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- One to one Tutor/Assessor support
- Weekly classes covering mandatory units, health and safety, equality, and diversity etc.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.