Hair Professional Barbering Apprentice Joshua Luke Fowkes
We cater for all hair types and styles and have a close knit-professional team at your disposal. We have many years of experience between us, so you can be assured of a high level of service every time.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
04 Oct 2021
21 Apr 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include (but will not be limited to):
- Whilst the training begins you will spend time shadowing the barbers in the shop and keeping the shop in order
- Welcoming customers and learning as you go
- Barbers will be able to shampoo and condition hair
- Cut hair using barbering techniques
- Style and finish hair
- Cut facial hair into shape and provide shaving services for men
Following all COVID secure guidelines.
Requirements and prospects
Must be a good communicator and remain professional at all times.
- Reliable and a real interest in hair
A minimum of Grade 3/D or above/equivalent in English and maths.
Potential for a full time position once the apprenticeship is complete and progression within the company.
About the employer
An exciting opportunity to begin a Barbering career in this popular Barbershop.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Northampton College
Grace Knight 01604 736249 Grace.Knight@northamptoncollege.ac.uk
- Hair Professional- Barbering Apprenticeship Level 2
- Functional Skills maths and English (if applicable)
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.