Business Administrator Apprentice (Junior Business Development Manager) DR COST LIMITED
We are seeking Junior Business Development Managers to use their enthusiasm and sales skills to support our Business Development Managers in our growing business.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2021
£173.25 to £334.13
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
27 Oct 2021
21 Apr 2021
Level 3 (A level)
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, are customer focused, self-motivated – this could be the right opportunity for you. We are looking for Junior BDMs to help us build strong relationships with our clients and achieve our sales KPI’s.
All necessary training relating to the industry will be provided.
This is a fantastic entry level position within a growing company.
Please note that remote working will not be possible during the training period (anywhere from 3 to 6 months depending on the postholders growth).
The rate of pay will be at the national minimum wage, with any increases considered based on the postholders growth within the company.
- Support our BDMs in proposing contract options to our client base
- Make contact to our wide database of clients and leads to propose utility contracts to achieve savings
- Work closely with our in-house pricing and contract procurement team to ensure all KPIs are met
- Ad hoc office duties
- Any other ad hoc assignments from Line managers and Director
- Casual Dress
- On-site parking
- Competitive Salary
- Family-like work environment
- Strong growth potential
Requirements and prospects
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent written communication skills
- Fluent in Microsoft Office including Excel (including calculations and analysing data)
- Ability to learn as they work
- Flexible for both the company and customers
- Strong team working ability
- Confident phone manner
- Flexibility and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
GCSE maths and English C/4 and above or equivalent.
If the appropriate candidate completes the apprenticeship programme and decides to work for our business, we would be more than happy to employ the candidates on normal terms.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Doctor Cost Limited is an independent energy management and procurement consultancy dealing in the UK & Ireland commercial market. Established in 2010 we specialise in sourcing energy contracts for businesses and organisations of all sizes.
BARNET & SOUTHGATE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Barnet & Southgate College
Shaun Murphy 0203 764 4570 email@example.com
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.