Customer Service Warehouse Operative Apprentice Supaseal (U K) Ltd
The apprentice will be assisting in all aspects of order fulfilment as part of a small friendly team.
Closing date: 16 Feb 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
28 Feb 2022
21 Apr 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- Booking out goods on computerised system
- Dealing with collections at trade counter
- Dealing with customer’s order progressions and troubleshooting complaints
- Goods inward processing and stock control
- Picking and packing of orders
Requirements and prospects
- The candidate should have good attention to detail and be able to work on their own initiative
- Be able to communicate clearly and professionally
Training will be provided.
- They should have a confident manner
- Common sense is more important than academic achievement
- They should work well with others and will need a sense of humour
- GCSE (or equivalent) maths and English
Experience within a customer facing environment.
About the employer
At Supaseal, we have a wealth of knowledge and experience in the seal industry, supplying O-Rings, rotary shaft seals, bonded seals, circlips and associated products.
We have expanded to cover four units at our premises in the Midlands, supplying customers in the UK, Europe, the US, Middle and Far East.
We pride ourselves on being able to supply products at very competitive prices, frequently on an ex- stock basis, backed up by a friendly experienced sales team and a market leading support service.
We are accredited to ISO 9001:2015, our products are shipped using UPS® and we have over 15,000 product lines available to ship worldwide TODAY.
HEART OF ENGLAND TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Heart of England Training Ltd
Emma Stead 01788 820132 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner
- Functionals skills in maths and English if required
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.