Customer Service Apprentice EDEN WORKWEAR LTD
We require a customer service representative to answer phone calls, emails & social media enquiries also to deal with customers face to face in our new shop. You will also be responsible for running our social media accounts.
Closing date: 18 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
20 Nov 2021
21 Apr 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- Answering telephone calls - taking orders and dealing with any issues
- Managing customer expectations
- Liaising with customers and suppliers
- Responding to emails in a professional and timely manner
- Dealing with customers who may come in to the shop
- Management of all social media accounts
- Ensuring an excellent customer experience throughout
Requirements and prospects
- Good Customer Service
- Good IT skills
- Willingness to learn
A-C/8-4 or equivalent in maths & English.
Progression within the company.
About the employer
We provide workwear and uniforms to companies of all sizes across the UK, Company is 2 years old and is run by a family. We use different customisation techniques such as embroidery & printing.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by DBC Training
jessica starns 07375919487 Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Standard.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.