Refrigeration and Air Con Apprenticeship BESPOKE-FM LTD
Bespoke - RAC, Failsworth, M35 9RG is searching for a Refrigeration and Air Con Apprenticeship to joint their team. For the right person, there is the opportunity to secure full time employment and progress to higher level qualifications.
Closing date: 06 Mar 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
14 Mar 2022
20 Apr 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Job tasks will be in line with the following:
- Assist with planning the layout of pipework, ducts and control panels
- Install components - provide scheduled maintenance on systems
- Find and fix faults
- Carry out quality checks to make sure systems are working properly, safely
- Retrofit buildings to meet environmental standards
Requirements and prospects
- To be thorough and pay attention to detail
- Customer service skills
- The ability to use your initiative
- Problem-solving skills
- Practical skills for installing equipment
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Persistence and determination
- To be able to carry out basic tasks on a computer or hand-held device
- Good time keeper
- Positive attitude
- Happy to work on own or as part of a team
- GCSE English and maths Grades 9-4 (A*-C) preferred
- Full time position and career for the right candidates following successful completion of the apprenticeship process and based on company finances at the time
About the employer
Whether you require commercial refrigeration repairs or installations, Bespoke RAC has the skills and expertise to provide you with a smart, cost-effective solution. From breakdown and repair to creating and installing bespoke sophisticated systems – our expertise is second to none.
We can advise on process cooling and temperature control for pressurised pack houses and food preparation areas. Having provided specialist advice, support and installations for catering and food manufacturing businesses across the UK we have the technical expertise to ensure that your consumables retain their freshness and meet statutory requirements.
From installing chilled counters in food retail outlets to blast chillers and freezers we can design and install the right product for your needs. And because we have such a vast knowledge of products and systems, we can tailor and customise your installation around your needs and the needs of your business.
At Bespoke RAC, we have been providing highly technical and complex systems for projects across the UK. We understand the key requirements and capabilities of units from design stage to finding the most appropriate solutions and products to building the ideal system – we work closely with you to ensure we get it right.
Once installed our quality service does not end there; our servicing and maintenance provisions ensure that your installation remains in safe hands and your supplies and samples stay protected.
TOTAL PEOPLE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Total People Ltd
- Refrigeration Air Conditioning and Heat Pump Engineering Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Includes day release from Sept/Oct in Wythenshawe
Refrigeration air conditioning and heat pump engineering technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.