Carpentry & Joinery Apprentice RIGHTFLOOR SERVICES LIMITED
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Apprentice to join a Fast-growing company working within the Joinery team.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
16 Oct 2021
20 Apr 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
The job will be varied and will include much of the following tasks:
- Working as part of a team.
- Undertaking snagging and remedial work.
- Maintenance of tools and materials.
- Being an effective part of the site team.
- Measuring, marking out, cutting, finishing, positioning and securing
- Follow strict health and safety guidelines when on site and complete all work to the high company standards set.
Requirements and prospects
- Good work ethic
- Keen to learn
- Confident to work with others and ask questions
- Hard working
Interest in carpentry and a willing to learn
4 GCSE’s at grades A*- D (9-4) including Maths and English (or equivalent).
Candidates who have not attended an Apprenticeship Interview at LMC prior to Interview must achieve at least a Level 1 on the Initial Assessment to be complete prior to enrolment.
Continued role within company
About the employer
Rightfloor Services are a contract flooring company specialising in the installation of hardwood and engineered flooring in all types of commercial and domestic premises.
Rightfloor are well known, reputable flooring experts with a vast range of experience covering all regions of the UK.
LANCASTER AND MORECAMBE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Lancaster & Morecambe College
Mhairi MacVicar 01524 521 483 email@example.com
Carpentry and Joinery Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard:
- You will attend college on a regular basis, usually one day per week and will learn the skills, knowledge and behaviours required to be a site joiner. Through both on the job training and thorough class room-based learning. You will be taught many aspects of Carpentry and Joinery as well as completing an NVQ
You will be working towards your end point assessment. The end point assessment is where you will be tested on:
- Theory through a multi choice examination
- Your practical knowledge of carpentry and Joinery which will involve an independent assessor asking you questions about different aspects of Joinery as well as a professional interview where you will demonstrate your application of knowledge as well as the role of a joiner in industry and the professional behaviours associated with the profession
Carpentry and joinery
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.