Business Administration Apprentice Slater Harrison & Co Ltd
To assist with all duties required in the Administration of the business. This will include: Order processing, Customer Contact, Handling Customer Requests. Also, Marketing duties such as: Website Maintenance and Social Media updates and interaction.
Closing date: 12 Oct 2021
£241.50 - £276.00
Total hours per week: 34.50
Possible start date
18 Oct 2021
20 Apr 2021
Level 3 (A level)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Administration Apprentice to work in a growing business with lots of opportunities.
Duties will include:
- Phone contact with customers, answering queries and responding in a timely manner
- Sales Order Processing
- IT Skills
- Mail merges
- Handling customer complaints
- Website maintenance
- Social Media Updates and Interactions.
- Other Sales, Marketing, Financial and Administrative duties as required.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise work load
- Accuracy – attention to detail
- Knowledge of Word, Outlook and Excel
- Hard worker
- Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team
- GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Maths preferred
- Good basic all round ICT Skills
- 3 previous employees on the apprenticeship scheme have progressed to full-time positions.
- A permanent position within a growing company with progression into different departments gaining a wide range of experience.
Things to consider
- Before applying please check your travel options to Slater Harrison
About the employer
Slater Harrison & Co Ltd are manufacturers & convertors of speciality paper & board based in Cheshire, England.
Having been established in 1929, we have a strong tradition of quality & service.
Our strengths lie in diversification in terms of product range and the markets in which we operate.
Not only do we provide an extensive range of standard products but we also seek strategic partners with whom we can build a trusting & loyal relationship to manufacture customers own branded products.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Macclesfield College
Maxim Business Training 01625 410000 MB_apprenticeshiprecruitment@macclesfield.ac.uk
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Qualification
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.