Research and Client Fulfilment Team Administrator CHEETHAM JACKSON LTD
The role will entail supporting all areas of the Research and Client Fulfilment teams. You will be working efficiently processing all areas of customer service and administration relating to new/existing business and servicing queries, liaising with providers to request information as necessary and other ad-hoc duties.
Closing date: 21 Feb 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
28 Feb 2022
19 Apr 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The position is office-based, although remote homeworking may be necessary during Covid restrictions.
Your role will involve:
- The delivery of flawless administrative services to enhance the overall client experience
- Communication via telephone/email
- Data input
- Efficiently process all areas of customer service and administration relating to new/existing business and servicing queries
- Liaising with providers to request information as necessary
The successful candidate will have an interest in working in a financial service, with an attention to detail and an excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills. A positive attitude and the ability to work with minimum supervision, as well as part of the wider team, will be advantageous.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to work well within a team and a strong sense of client care and desire to help others
- High attention to detail
5 GCSEs at grades A*-D/9-3 (or equivalent) which must include GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Potential permanent role within the company upon completion of this apprenticeship.
Things to consider
In order to progress your application, we will require you to complete additional paperwork and complete a BKSB assessment. The information will be sent via email if you meet the entry requirements set by the employer and linked training provider for the vacancy. Please check your junk mail whilst the vacancy is open.
Until we receive the above, we are unable to progress your application so please monitor your emails.
About the employer
Cheetham Jackson is a well-respected financial services company. Our focus is on helping clients achieve their aims, goals, and objectives through bespoke, holistic financial planning.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Runshaw College
Kirsty Gregory Gregory.email@example.com
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Main Learning Objectives – Support a business administrator’s role in the workplace, principles of business administration, managing performance, communication in a business environment, project management, ICT for business
This Apprenticeship is completed within the workplace. You will be assessed through written work and observation throughout your training. You will be given time by your employer to complete portfolio work, attend training, workplace shadowing and any other opportunities to develop your skills and knowledge.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.