Business Admin Apprenticeship MARKETSMART LIMITED
We are currently looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team in our Newton Abbot office. The opportunities for working for the business are endless.
Closing date: 20 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
28 Nov 2021
16 Apr 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Recruiteasy is a specialist Temporary Employment Agency supplying high-calibre workers and professionals to the various sector.
We work from our Recruitment Centre located in Newton Abbot and provide workers mainly to site locations in the South West of England but also to sites throughout the UK.
We have built a trust and now have a rapidly growing client base ranging from small local construction businesses to multi-national giants working on small and very large projects
Your role will involve:
- Assisting the recruitment consultants in their daily duties
- Resourcing and registering candidates
- Seeking references
- Placing job adverts
- Filling vacancies
- Obtaining candidate compliance and other associated tasks
Requirements and prospects
- The successful candidate must be computer literate, have an excellent phone manner and be able to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Previous office-based experience would be beneficial but is not essential
- Good organisation skills
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Positive attitude
- Work well under pressure
- Career minded
- Bubbly/ outgoing personality
No previous experience is required; you will just need a strong work ethic and be willing to learn.
If you are looking for a first opportunity to pursue a career in recruitment or similar field, then this is great chance to gain vital experience in the industry and learn the ropes of how recruitment works
About the employer
Marketsmart Limited Is an expanding construction recruitment company based in Newton Abbot. We are a very hard working team, who love to hit our targets but we also like the office environment to be enjoyable. This role would suit someone who is interested in recruitment with ideally at least 1 year of experience within an admin role.
PGL TRAINING (PLUMBING) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by P G L Construction Training
- Business Administration Level 3
- maths Functional Skills Level 2 if required
- English Functional Skills Level 2 if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.