NVQ Level 2 Hairdressing Apprenticeship Broad Street Hair Co
Whilst gaining valuable training and experience you will be aiding the salon staff in the smooth day to day running, assisting the stylists and salon managers with their client base, to work hard to get good results and develop good relationships with clients and be aware of changing fashion trends, new looks and popular products.
Closing date: 15 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
30 Dec 2021
16 Apr 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Day to day duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Making teas and coffees
- Assisting the stylists
- Reception duties including answering the phone and making client appointments
- General housekeeping throughout the day to ensure the salon is always welcoming to the client
- Candidates will be required to attend an interview and complete any assessments necessary
The (NVQ) Diploma in Hairdressing covers a range of practical skills and theoretical knowledge to prepare students for entry into the Hairdressing Industry.
It provides the student with basic skills in:
- Client Consultation
- Shampooing & Conditioning
- Setting & Dressing
- Giving a positive impression of yourself and your organisation
- Health & Safety
Requirements and prospects
Good communication skills and a creative flair are required for this role.
- Be friendly
- Be outgoing
- Be efficient
- Work on their own initiative
- Be hardworking
- Be willing to learn
No previous qualifications required.
Once you have completed your NVQ Level 2 Hairdressing you will become a qualified stylist. You will then have the opportunity to continue learning and further develop your skills by completing the NVQ Level 3 Hairdressing. This could lead to a very rewarding career within the hairdressing sector at various levels.
About the employer
We are offering a placement for students interested in the hair and beauty industry to get a feel of salon life, working with people, dealing with payments, bookings and working as part of a team.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by L & F Inspired Hair Academy
Omer 07746718712 email@example.com
- Hairdressing NVQ Level 2 and Hairdressing
- Functional Skills if required
- Training in the most contemporary techniques and trends
- Experience assisting both colourists and stylists
- Development of excellent communication skills and a unique understanding of the hairdressing industry
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.