Customer Service Apprentice Red Sky Telecom Ltd
Red Sky Telecom Ltd are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking individual to join their team as a Customer Service Apprentice. The successful candidate will work towards a Level 2 Apprenticeship in Customer Service.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
09 Nov 2021
16 Apr 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Responsibilities will include:
- Use business process and systems
- Type and word-process various documents and electronic information using Word and PowerPoint
- Create financial and statistical tools and reports using spreadsheets, Excel, and CRM
- Manage, organise, and update relevant data
- Interpret instructions and issues arising, and then implement actions according to administrative policies and procedures
- Arrange and participate in meetings, conferences, and project team activities
- Log information on calls received, where required and maintain detailed and accurate records
- File data and perform other routine clerical tasks as assigned and for other departments as needed
- Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing between customers / suppliers / visitors / enquirers and relevant staff, and interpret and respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone or in person, and to verbal or written instructions
Requirements and prospects
- Administration skills
- Customer service skills
- Good telephone manner
- Someone who is eager to learn
- Wants to progress
- Wants to build with the company
- Someone who wants to help
GCSEs at grades D/3 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Potential permanent position upon completion of this apprenticeship.
Things to consider
This vacancy is to start immediately therefore you must be available to start before applying. The closing date, interview date and start date are subject to change. This vacancy may close early if sufficient applications are received. Please ensure you apply early to avoid disappointment.
Individuals are able to undertake an apprenticeship at a higher level than a qualification they currently hold, including any previously completed apprenticeships. Individuals can also undertake an apprenticeship at the same level, or lower level than a qualification they already hold as long as the new apprenticeship allows for new skills to be acquired and the content of the training is materially different from any previous qualification or apprenticeship. For example, if you already have a Level 4 qualification you still may be able to complete an apprenticeship at any level providing you meet the eligibility criteria and are learning substantive new skills.
If you have been progressed, you will be contacted to complete a telephone interview. Please expect to receive a call from us within 5 working days. Applicants must go through this telephone procedure for your application to be progressed.
Please be aware that as Northern Skills Group provide a recruitment matching service, we will also consider you for roles which pay the Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage.
About the employer
Telecommunications / Vehicle Tracking.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Northern Skills Group
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Technical Certificate
- Day release class
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.