Customer Service Apprenticeship Limesquare Vehicle Rental Ltd
Do you want to build a career within customer service? Do you want to work for a fantastic business that will support you developing your skills? Limesquare want a bright and warm candidate to complete a Level 2 Customer Service Apprenticeship. In return you will receive a competitive salary with additional incentives, a fantastic benefits package.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Oct 2021
16 Apr 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Limesquare is a family-run organisation and they pride themselves on being a professional, dependable organisation, always being there - for everyone.
They are one of the hotly watched rising rental companies that is continually expanding; when you join, you’ll become a part of the extended family! The only limitation on your success with Limesquare - is your own drive and performance.
As a Customer Service Apprentice, you will be part of a team that is the face of the organisation. This amazing opportunity will allow you to learn new skills that will enable you:
- To provide our outstanding rental service and ensuring Limesquare always meet and exceed our customers’ expectations in an environment where no two days are ever the same
- To learn more about customer service and start your career in this industry
- To study towards a Level 2 Apprenticeship, whilst learning the fundamental skills of the automotive rental industry
You will be based at the Manvers, Rotherham branch, and with the support of your mentor and branch manager, you will work towards your nationally recognised qualification whilst earning an hourly rate of £7.00.
Limesquare are looking for:
- A personable individual, with a willing attitude and a sense of humour
- They want you to be ‘Customer Driven’ meaning you'll be able to demonstrate your passion for helping others and making a difference to your colleagues and Limesquare partners
- Driver's licence is essential for this role
After training, further opportunities to develop your skills within Customer Engagement, Business Development and Logistics may be available.
So, join Limesquare Vehicle Rental today and see where your journey can lead!
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Likes dealing with people
- Keen to learn
- GCSE maths and English at C/4 or above (or equivalent)
- Having a full valid driver's licence is essential for this role as may be required to move vehicles on site for customers’ needs
- Ongoing training and development offered by the organisation will allow you to work towards promotions within Limesquare
- Possible Permanent employment opportunity upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship
Things to consider
- All applicants will need to complete initial assessments in maths and English as part of the application process
- Applicants should possess a valid full driving licence
About the employer
As part of the Limesquare Holdings Group, Limesquare Vehicle Rental is able to draw on over 40 years' worth of experience in the Transport Service Industry.
Initially, Limesquare were purely a Corporate Hire and Long-Term Rental organisation, providing a diverse range of vehicles to our customers. From the smallest compact car to the most executive of saloons and from a car derived van to a totally bespoke utility vehicle, Limesquare always provided a unique service to their clients that still is, second to none. Limesquare is now able to serve the entire of England thanks to its founding core values and a team dedicated to providing an individual solution to every customer's most exacting requirements.
In 2003, the directors expanded Limesquare's operations by moving into the personal rental market as well as the short-term corporate hire markets. As a result, we can now combine the strength of our nationwide network together with our neighbourhood branches' local knowledge to provide the most personable and flexible service possible. This has driven Limesquare to become one of the fastest growing, privately owned, rental companies in the United Kingdom.
Our aims now are to provide an increasing presence in your local region, continually improve our levels of service to you and make your rental experience as easy and stress-free as possible. We hope we will succeed!
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Rotherham College of Arts & Technology
Danny Blachford 07580 874 231 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer Service Level 2
- Functional Skills if Required
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.