Hair Professional Apprentice Twenty Ten Hair Studio
Twenty Ten Hair Studio is a vibrant salon in Wollaton that are looking for committed individual to join their team as a Hair Professional Apprentice. Feel this is you? Apply today!
Closing date: 25 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
30 Oct 2021
15 Apr 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Intermediate Apprentice required for busy salon.
Day to day duties will include:
- Cleaning the salon, work areas and equipment
- Preparing clients for their services
- Shampoo, condition and rinse hair
- Reception duties such as answering telephone calls and making appointments
- Cutting the hair
- Assisting and observing the stylists to gain knowledge on the different techniques
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be willing and able to follow instructions from others
The successful candidate must be:
- Willing to work flexible hours to meet the demands of the Salon
- Passionate about starting their career as a Hairdresser
No formal qualifications required.
To progress onto further qualifications.
About the employer
Twenty10 is proud of its success and fast growth since becoming newly established in July 2010 and this is because it has been built on strong foundations. New ideas have been bought to Wollaton, you can now receive a city centre treatment in your local salon at a local price with the best educated staff, including Toni & Guy training.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by NHTA Limited.
Practical and Theory training at our City Centre Academy.
- Level 2 Hair Professional
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills English and maths if applicable
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.