Recruitment Administration Apprentice - Healthcare Recruitment WORKFORCE EMPLOYMENT SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Are you looking to develop your admin skills and knowledge to potentially progress into a career in Recruitment? The flexible and friendly team at WESolutions are looking to take on a motivated and enthusiastic Apprentice. You will provide administrative support dealing with the compliance of International Healthcare Assistance applicants.
Closing date: 04 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
11 Oct 2021
15 Apr 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Resourcing candidates using job boards
- Pre-screening candidates
- Updating the company database
- Completing DBSs with candidates in the pipeline
- Liaising and sending the file over to the client
- Helping the candidates to complete Online Documents if required
- Building strong working relationships with clients and business contacts
Requirements and prospects
- Strong communication skills, as this role will involve liaising with organisations across the EU by phone and email
- Ability to work within a team, and well as work independently
- Strong organisational skills to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good initiative
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Bubbly, friendly and outgoing character
- Punctual and reliable
- Strong work ethic with the desire and commitment to progress with the company beyond the initial Level 3 Apprenticeship
Minimum of GCSE Grade D/3 (or equivalent) in English and maths.
Ongoing employment and progression available to the right candidate, based on performance. WESolutions are looking to invest in training the right candidate to remain with the company, potentially progressing into a career as a Recruitment Consultant.
Pay would increase on completion of the Apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Candidates would need to be able to commute to the location of employment ready for an 8.30am start each day Monday - Friday.
The Level 3 Business Administrator Qualification finished with an End Point Assessment (EPA). This will include a short presentation, a review of your work portfolio and a knowledge-based test with an independent EPA Assessor.
About the employer
WESolutions was founded by a team of Healthcare professionals who believed that the Healthcare sector needed partners in creating cost effective International Healthcare recruitment solutions for the industry.
Our team’s modus operandi is and always will be to deliver a service with integrity and transparency that is beneficial not only to our client’s but also to our candidate’s.
International healthcare professionals provide an opportunity to fill a large number of vacancies within a wide range of specialities, whilst still being a cost effective solution - allowing our clients to use economies of scale to help solve their workforce issues.
With a greater understanding of the current market and a large network reach, we are able to recruit from Europe, Philippines, India, Australia and New Zealand.
Our support team ensure that all applicants are fully compliant within framework regulations and that candidate retention is of the highest priority.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nova Training Ltd
Amy Purkiss 07891 315 956 email@example.com
- Business Administrator Level 3
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
- Functional Skills if required
- 20% off the job training
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.