Business Administration Apprentice FANUC UK LIMITED
For the right individual this opportunity is to learn all business supporting administration functions and become a key part in our business going forward. We are a small team where every person matters and plays their part in the success of the business. This makes it a challenging role and learning process, but one that will be fully supported.
Closing date: 08 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
18 Oct 2021
15 Apr 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Provide admin supporting duties for other managers / staff
- Reception / Front of House support
- Filtering of telephone calls, arranging meetings, preparation of presentations etc
- Processing product sales orders, other administrative work as required
- Processing invoices
- Booking of flights, hotels, car hire, etc. for managers and staff
- Monitoring and maintaining levels of some ancillary supplies
- Maintain diaries for customer training and process training sales orders
- Provide sales / marketing admin assistance as required
Requirements and prospects
- Competent with Word and Excel
- Good organisation skills
- Able to clearly communicate
- Eager to learn – will seek out answers
- Approachable and helpful
- Loves working with a team
- Willingness to pitch in and get the job done
5 GCSE’s at grade C/4 or above or equivalent, must include English.
Permanent employee, full benefits and part of a growing innovative industry in automation and intelligent machinery.
Things to consider
This is a small team and responsibilities can be varied and can change as the business needs and we all have to adapt and be flexible. This could be challenging for people who like to know exactly what every day will look like.
About the employer
Fanuc are an Intelligent machinery and automation provider trading since 1956.
Sixty years since its founding and, with more than 4.2 million CNC controls and 600,000 robots installed worldwide, FANUC is the leading global manufacturer of factory automation.
HEART OF ENGLAND TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Heart of England Training Ltd
Emma Stead 01788 820132 email@example.com
- Business Administrator Level 3 Standard
- Functional skills maths and English where needed
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.