Apprentice Warehouse Operative Ashley Anderson Ltd
An excellent opportunity for a keen, enthusiastic and committed apprentice to join Ashley Anderson who specialise in making bespoke furniture in the West Midlands. The warehouse is a vital area of the business, which means that hard working operatives with attention to detail are essential.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
12 Oct 2021
15 Apr 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
You will receive training to enable you to carry out the following duties:
- Ensuring that all procedures are followed correctly
- Managing and developing an effective accurate stock control system to ensure cost effective and timely productions at all times.
- To ensure that when complete, all orders you assemble are checked off by a recognised checker
- To visibly quality check all products picked
- Ensuring accurate labelling of product and wrapping is sufficient.
- Making sure that stock is stored correctly and maintained to a high standard
- The upholstery of furniture
- Using handheld tools, such as; staple guns, screwdrivers etc Handling materials
- Packing and despatching the finished product
- Working as part of a team and independently
- Health and safety
- House keeping in the warehouse
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to use own initiative
- Organisational skills
- Assertive and have a high level of energy
- Committed to the role
- Good communication skills and ability to communicate with colleagues
- Driven and a quick thinker
Good standard of general education to GCSE level (or equivalent) to include GCSE in English and maths at Grade C/4 or above IT qualification is desirable.
Full time role.
About the employer
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with in a high end company who make bespoke beds and chairs to customer request.
The company Ashley Anderson are great employers offering fantastic opportunities and long term career progression to young people wanting to learn a trade and lifelong skills.
SMART TRAINING AND RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Smart Training & Recruitment
Smart Training email@example.com
- Warehouse Operative Level 2 Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Full induction through and ongoing training/learning and development throughout the Apprenticeship by Performance Network and Smart.
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.