Hyundai Apprentice Parts Advisor ALL ELECTRIC GARAGES GROUP PLC
The Hyundai Advanced Apprenticeship Programme is designed to train and develop you in a way that enables you to learn the core elements of your job role using advancing technology as well as fostering an exceptional level of customer service.
Closing date: today
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
30 Sep 2021
13 Apr 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Are you passionate about a long-term career within the automotive industry? Do you strive to deliver excellent customer service? If the answer is "yes" then the Hyundai Apprenticeship Programme could be the career route for you. All Electric Garages are currently seeking a Parts Advisor Apprentice to join their dealership based in Kidderminster.
This is an exciting role working towards level 2 and 3 Customer Service qualification which also offers first-class training and outstanding long-term career prospects. The comprehensive programme provides you with an exciting and challenging opportunity to achieve formal qualifications through extensive product training as well as building up confidence and gaining valuable work experience whilst undertaking the role.
Duties will include:
- Liaising with workshop vehicle technicians for updates with vehicle repair timescales
- Liaising with customers in a professional, polite and courteous manner both face to face and via the telephone
- Ordering car parts using on-line system
- Chasing up missing or incorrect parts
- Returning any unused parts
- Working to a high level of customer service at all times
- General ad hoc duties as and when required
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Have a keen interest in and knowledge of the motor vehicle industry
- Meticulous attention to detail
- The willingness to also undertake basic duties as part of training
- Passionate about the automotive industry
- Forward thinking and keen to learn with an interest in development and progression
- Take a pride in appearance
- Ability to use own initiative
- Must have a 'can do' attitude
- Polite and courteous
A*-D/9-3 GCSE in maths and English (or equivalent).
Long term company aim for the learner: Upon successful completion and review of your Level 2 Apprenticeship you will be re-assessed with a view to progression onto the Level 3 Apprenticeship.
About the employer
All Electric Hyundai is a Fully Approved Hyundai retailer based in Kidderminster, West Midlands. Offering the whole range of new Hyundai Vehicles and a large range of Hyundai Approved Used Vehicles including all makes and models. Kidderminster Hyundai will also look after all of your aftersales needs from Servicing, Repairs and MOT's to supplying your Hyundai Parts and please do not feel left out if you are a Business User. We offer a huge range of competitively priced monthly rates across the Hyundai Range.
ALL ELECTRIC GARAGES GROUP PLC
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nottingham College
Nottingham College Apprenticeship Team
Level 2 Customer service Practitioner Standard.
You will be required to attend the Hyundai Academy Training Centre in Nottingham for your 'Block Release' Training. This will involve 4 separate 1 week blocks of training per 12 months of your apprenticeship.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.