Early Years Practitioner Apprentice Sure Steps Day Nursery
Will be trained up in all aspects of the intermediate Childcare apprenticeship whilst employed in this setting. Candidates will be trained up in setting and will attend a training providers technical centre in Liverpool for half a day per week.
Closing date: 13 Oct 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
15 Oct 2022
13 Apr 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- Doing risk assessments
- Communicating information to Children and parents
- Planning activities
Requirements and prospects
- Communication skills
- keen and interested in working with Children
- No formal qualifications are required but must have basic literacy and numeracy skills
- Once qualified candidates can progress onto their Level 3 Childcare qualification or leadership and management Level 3
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week)
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Small private nursery based off Allerton Road.
Sure Steps Day Nursery
About disability confident
TRAINING PLUS (MERSEYSIDE) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Training Plus Merseyside
Tracy Galvin 0151 709 6000 email@example.com
- Early Years Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.