Customer Service Assistant Apprentice FLEXI PLATES UK LTD
To be able to demonstrate the skills below and processes by working independently or within a team, to undertake tasks as instructed and increasing overall production to our business.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Oct 2021
13 Apr 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participating in a Customer Service apprenticeship and applying these skills within the role
- Replying to customer enquiries via email
- Checking stock levels and ordering Stock as needed
- Producing and packing orders
- General cleaning of offices (all of the team contribute to this)
- Duties to also include once learnt - Managing the website, designing content, increasing social media presence, email marketing, reporting by analysing data
Requirements and prospects
- Problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- A growth mindset and passion for learning
- Physically fit with good coordination
- Good time management is a must
- Ability to use designing software would be beneficial
- Good level of IT skill required as you will be overseeing social media accounts
- Reliable and punctual
- Confident and outgoing
- Creative flare
- Willingness to learn
GCSE A*-C/9-4 grades in Maths and English (or the equivalent).
Possibility to progress on to further learning for the right candidate.
About the employer
We are a small, online based, family run printing company specialising in creating personalised products.
FLEXI PLATES UK LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Calderdale College
Madeline Oxby 01422 418431 firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful candidate will work towards a level 2 qualification in customer service.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.