Apprentice Dental Assistant 76 Dental Practice
Suit a hard working enthusiastic person who is able to recognise that every patient has different needs and expectations, pride yourself in the courteous service you would deliver to each person who walks through the doors of the practice. Your role will be to assist the dentist and to ensure the experience of all patients is a good one.
Closing date: 28 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 33.00
Possible start date
05 Jan 2022
13 Apr 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Meet and greet patients
- Assisting with chairside support of patients
- Checking appointments
- Assisting the dentist with a variety of dental procedures,
- Mixing materials for use in procedures
- Able to advise patients in the use of varied products
- Taking on responsibility for decontamination procedures
- Observing all Health and Safety practices, and using correct PPE (provided)
Please note that duties will increase as you gain in experience
Finally, the successful applicant will be required to carry out tasks outlined by the manager, as required.
Requirements and prospects
Desirable experience and skills:
● Highly professional approach;
● Hard Working
Able to multi task
- Able to communicate with customers
- Minimum A-C or 9 – 4 GCSE’s in maths and English or Functional skills level 2
- Progression toward a permanent position for the right applicant
Things to consider
- As part of this apprenticeship, you will be required to travel to both the employer location (Water Orton) and also attend college (Matthew Boulton). Please ensure that you have researched your travel arrangements and are happy with the time it will take and distance required to travel, before you apply for this vacancy
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Private, Denplan and NHS treatment in a friendly relaxed environment.
At 76dental, we are a modern, family orientated practice offering a complete range of preventative and restorative care.
We also provide a full choice of cosmetic treatments utilising the latest in materials and techniques. This includes implants, orthodontics, tooth whitening, facial rejuvenation, veneers, crowns, bridges and dentures.
All our dentists are committed to providing the highest quality treatment, attending courses and conferences to keep themselves up to date with the latest techniques and materials.
BIRMINGHAM METROPOLITAN COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Birmingham Metropolitan College
Zeaba Winning 07712407430 email@example.com
Dental nurse level 3.
- A competence based qualification i.e. NVQ/QCF
- A knowledge based qualification i.e. Technical Certificate
- Employer Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
Dental nurse (integrated)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.