Front of House Apprentice Gary Challingsworth
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with a passion for food to join our front of house team, you will be learning from industry experts on all things hospitality!
Closing date: 01 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2021
12 Apr 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Serving customers
- Light cleaning
- Food preparation (including teas, coffees & milkshakes)
- Basic mucking where needed.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Able to work well in a fast paced environment
- Quick learner
- Well mannered
- Wants to learn
- Good personal presentation
- Interested in the hospitality industry
- Serious about their Job
- No formal qualifications are needed
- Full time position after successful completion of the apprenticeshipfor the right candidate
About the employer
Café at West Bay selling Fish and Chips, ice cream toasted sandwiches cakes and coffee
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Weymouth College
Apprenticeships 01305 208709 Apprenticeships@weymouth.ac.uk
Hospitality team member level 2.
Formal training to be provided by Weymouth College with informal, on the job training by Nichola Harvey with regards to food hygiene, barista training and customer service skills. Food hygiene courses are provided online by NCASS and will be undertaken in work time.
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.