Business Assurance Officer Apprenticeship AES Seal Plc
Do you want to work for one of South Yorkshire’s best employers? If you want to use your organisation skills and learn all about an outstanding business, THIS is the Apprenticeship for you! Start your successful career here…
Closing date: 01 Nov 2021
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
02 Nov 2021
12 Apr 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Do you want to join a modern, forward thinking, and exceptional employer?
Now is the time to take the next step towards becoming a valued member of one of the biggest and best employers in the area, AESSEAL!
The successful candidate will continue their studies with industry specialists, RNN Group, giving you the training you need to become an all-rounded and qualified administrator.
Committed to staff development, AESSEAL have the perfect values to help make your dream a reality, providing excellent in-house training that compliments your academic studies.
You’ll develop your skills alongside experienced AESSEAL employees, learning a variety of duties to support the business assurance department.
In this role, you will assist with health, safety, and environmental activities alongside finding solutions to problems and product incidents. This is the perfect role for someone who likes a new challenge every day.
This Apprenticeship will teach you how to:
- Investigate internal and external product incidents and how to find solutions
- Carry out audits on a variety of procedures
- Help collate and publish reports
- Promote continuous improvement to the wider business
- Work with other internal departments
- Become part of the AESSEAL family
- Assist with Health and Safety law
If you are eager and ready to take your first step into a career, then please apply now! These Apprenticeships are highly sought after, so don’t miss your chance!
Requirements and prospects
- Basic understanding of administration tasks
- Effective communication skills
- Desire to provide exceptional customer service skills
- Eager to assist in the continuous improvement of the organisation
- Ability to promote, participate in Health, Safety & Environmental policies
- Ability to promote, embrace and manage change
- Contribute to a happy working environment
- Able to work on own initiative
- Interest in analysing
- Strong attention to detail
- Must enjoy problem solving and raising to a challenge
- Enjoys working in a team
- Likes to learn new skills
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Progression to industry specialist qualifications, further and higher skill development. A lifelong career in the industry.
Things to consider
This is a successful business that has a very busy workload. They are looking for someone who can listen/learn and use their own initiative to quickly become a valued member of the team.
About the employer
AESSEAL is the world’s leading specialist in the design and manufacture of mechanical seals and support systems. They are renowned as one of South Yorkshires best employers, providing lifelong careers for the right individual that fits into their core values and their ethos.
AESSEAL invest heavily into their staff. They provide many opportunities for Apprenticeships in their business and drive forward to ensure they have the best talent South Yorkshire has on offer for their Rotherham branch.
If you would like to join a vibrant, forward thinking, innovative and excellent business, AESSEAL are the company for you. Just as their slogan states, you could experience the exceptional.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Rotherham College of Arts & Technology
Danny Blachford 07580874231 DBlachford@rnngroup.ac.uk
Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard Level 3
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.