Level 3 Apprentice Junior Content Producer Rhino Design (Manchester) Ltd
As an Apprentice Junior Content Producer, also referred to as a Creative Content Assistant. You will be responsible for developing and creating content that can be used across a variety of media including digital, social media, broadcast or in print – with a core focus on graphic design.
Closing date: 17 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
20 Dec 2021
12 Apr 2021
Level 3 (A level)
We are looking for an enthusiastic apprentice to join our team and work towards a Level 3 qualification as a Junior Content Producer. Working to the customer/client brief, you will be required to research, prepare, and develop the media messaging to maximise audience engagement, capturing the strategy and objectives of the brand and the needs of the client.
The content you create can be used as part of media, advertising, and marketing campaigns. They have to capture what is exciting about a campaign and design the elements that can be used across media platforms and channels.
Junior Content Producers will collaborate with designers and developers, using authoring languages to create content for the World Wide Web, which may include video, images, text (or “copy”) as well as print collateral, sales and marketing toolkits, event invitations, and social media content, so an enthusiasm for technology and creating great online experiences is a must.
In this role, you will learn about the full marketing mix including the 4 P’s. Product, price, Place, Promotion. You may be expected to work on both internal and external campaigns. You will be expected to work alongside both the Marketing Agency & Events teams. You will need to build key relationships and help support the Group Head of Marketing, Senior Creatives, Account Managers, Event Coordinators as well as Senior Stakeholders.
Responsibilities will include:
- Use the full range of digital creative tools, primarily Adobe Suite to create and amend artwork and creative assets and deliverables as briefed
- Work within corporate brand guidelines according to the client or manufacturers rules
- Create output that is print or digital ready and be proactive in asking about output requirements to ensure delivery is fit for purpose
- Deliver solutions that are appropriate to the brief; creative when required, functional as needed
- Operate effectively within the production workflow
- Use industry standard tools and content management systems to manage content
- Utilise the Synergist system to log personal time and manage personal workflow ensuring no tasks or deadlines are missed
- Creating correct creative solutions ready for print or digital output as required by the job
- Working with colleagues to ensure they are assisted to collectively produce on-time and accurately
Full training will be given both on the job and at Oldham College.
Requirements and prospects
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Software; Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign
- Understanding of social media platforms
- A genuine passion for creating, designing, and digital media
- The importance of brand, brand awareness and the intended audience
- An ability to work independently and as part of a team
- The ability to build and maintain positive relationships at work and with your clients
5 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including maths and English.
Level 2 IT qualification (or equivalent)
Progression onto the next level apprenticeship or progression into full-time employment upon completion.
About the employer
Rhino was established in May 1996 and is an award-winning creative marketing agency – with a key specialism in the Automotive sector. Founded with a singular purpose, Rhino work in areas where creative design can make a difference to our clients' sales and marketing performance.
Rhino Events was launched in 2007, as a solution for Automotive clients, to boost retail sales with an event experience that went above and beyond. Based in Hyde, Manchester, Rhino now have an increasing footprint across Europe, including France, Netherlands, and Germany.
We create engaging work with intelligent ideas and provide the highest level of commitment to service. Rhino brings new personality and relevance to marketing; our campaigns are truly integrated, covering all consumer touchpoints whilst focusing on the key aims across all marketing channels - literature, point of sale, social, digital, CRM, experiential and events.
Rhino Design (Manchester) Ltd
THE OLDHAM COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Oldham College
Richard Price 0161 785 3586 email@example.com
Level 3 Junior Content Producer apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Junior content producer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.