IT Support Analyst Apprentice ADVANTEDGE IT SOLUTIONS LTD
Provide 1st line support and participate in daily computer repairs/system & network upgrades. Level 3 IT Solution Technician.
Closing date: 08 Aug 2021
£9,750.00 - £11,700.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
22 Aug 2021
13 Apr 2021
Level 3 (A level)
We are offering one lucky apprentice a fantastic opportunity to join our growing IT support company. Within this role you will further expand your knowledge and gain extensive skills in IT.
You will be the first point of contact for a wide range of customers and be exposed to a variety of different technologies and systems. It will be advantageous for you to have some experience in IT.
Your day-to-day roles will typically include:
- Use of remote tools to assist customers in troubleshooting problems.
- Remote/onsite support and project-based work including travelling to customers office for support and install with senior staff members.
- Build and maintain customer rapport.
- Manage technical issues, solutions, and sales opportunity progress by creating cases within the company help desk system.
- Ensure clear, professional communication between the team and customer.
- Create and maintain self-help documents.
- Continue education by attending training sessions and reading technical documentation.
- Research IT and telecoms products, we use and could use in the future to expand our catalogue of products we offer to clients.
- Other duties as assigned from time to time
Requirements and prospects
- Competent user of Microsoft products including Office 365 & Windows 10
- Be able to work under pressure and prioritise workloads
- Hard working
Desirable: GCSE maths and English at Grade C/4 or above or equivalent.
Potential of a permanent full-time role on completion of Apprenticeship, the opportunity to undertake further training, specialise in a particular area of the business.
About the employer
We provide a variety of Managed IT, Cloud & Cyber security solutions to small and medium businesses and home users across the UK.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Basingstoke Itec
Kate Staples 01256471161 firstname.lastname@example.org
Basingstoke ITEC will deliver your qualification in your workplace. You will be required to attend monthly workshops in Basingstoke.
IT Solutions Level 3.
IT solutions technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.