Hair Professional Apprentice Level 2 Capones
Capones, a busy and successful hairdressing salon based in Beeston, has an exciting opportunity for an apprenticeship candidate wanting to take their first steps into a career within the hair industry.
Closing date: 25 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
30 Oct 2021
09 Apr 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Day to day duties will include:
- Reception duties such as answering telephone calls and making appointments
- Meeting and greeting clients, making refreshments
- Maintaining client records
- Cleaning the salon work areas and equipment
- Dry and style hair using brushes, combs, straightening irons and other equipment
- Shampoo, condition, treat hair and scalp
- Change hair colours
- Set and dress hair
- Style and finish hair
- Basic hair cutting using clippers, scissors or razors
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be willing and able to follow instructions from others
- Enthusiastic with a genuine interest in pursuing a career as a Hair Stylist
- Reliable and punctual
- Have the ability to communicate with clients in a professional but friendly and welcoming manner
No formal qualifications required.
To progress onto the advanced apprenticeship.
About the employer
Capones is a busy and successful hairdressing salon based in Beeston. They cater for both female and male clients and pride themselves on delivering a professional service to all of their clients.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by NHTA Limited.
- Practical and Theory training at our City Centre Salon
- NVQ Level 2 Diploma in Hairdressing
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills English and maths (Level 1 or Level 2 is required)
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.