Apprentice Customer Assistant/Cook Andrea Lafave
Andrea Lafave are looking to recruit an apprentice. This job includes serving our lovely food to our lovely customers and providing them with a delicious meal, that we are very proud to serve.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
07 Oct 2021
09 Apr 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
The role includes cooking cleaning following our structured tick of task list that includes stock rotation and ordering following the cleaning schedule sending reports on daily sales etc.
- Taking customer orders
- Cooking and preparing food to order
- Maintain a clean and hygienic work station at all times
- Taking payment for orders
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication & attention to detail
- Pride in the work place enjoying creating delicious food coming up with new menus
- Willing to learn
- Enjoy dealing with the public
No formal qualification
Full time employment at one of our sites
Things to consider
Can be a bit smelly due to the cooking smells
About the employer
We pride ourselves on our delicious homemade products that make us the M&S of the fast food industry as a static catering unit selling premium quality fast food.
SMART TRAINING AND RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Smart Training & Recruitment
Smart Training firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hospitality Team Member Level 2 Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Functional skills if required
- 1-2-1 on the job training
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.