Apprentice Hairdresser SISU AND GLOW LTD
Sisu and Glow, based in Shepperton, are looking for an apprentice to assist in the general day to day running of the salon. NVQ level 2 Hairdressing Apprenticeship.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
20 Oct 2021
22 Apr 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
This is a great opportunity to learn all aspects of Hairdressing with Sisu and Glow.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- To shampoo client’s hair, wash off colour, apply toners and treatments
- Ensure the salon is kept clean and tidy at all times
- Wash and dry towels
- Manage reception area, greet clients, answer phone, book appointments and process payments
- Provide clients with refreshments
- Assist stylists with mixing up colour and passing up equipment
- Keep clients records up to date
Requirements and prospects
- Good work ethic
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Time management
- Positive 'can do' attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Well-presented and polite
The ideal candidate will have achieved GCSE or equivalent grade 4/C or above in maths and English Language.
Become a qualified and experienced Hairdresser.
About the employer
SISU & GLOW is a hair and beauty salon specialising in the highest quality, up-to-date treatments. We have a wide range of hair and beauty treatments and our highly skilled team can help you find the perfect one for you, so you always leave SISU & GLOW feeling fabulous. We are proud to be members of the NHBF.
We pride ourselves on listening to our clients, building long lasting relationships with them and recommending the best treatments to compliment you and your lifestyle.
M I T SKILLS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Motor Industry Training
Fozia Akhtar 01932 341416 Fozia.Akhtar@mitskills.com
- Level 2 Standard Hair Professional
- Level 1 Functional Skills in maths and/or English if required
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.