Hairdressing Apprenticeship Bloggs
Bloggs are looking to recruit an NVQ level 2 learner for their busy salon based on Gloucester Road. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Closing date: 28 Dec 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
19 Jan 2022
08 Apr 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Bloggs are looking to recruit an excellent new apprentice to work in their busy Salon on Gloucester Road. The Salon give exceptional training opportunities for the right candidate.
Your duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Keeping the salon clean and tidy
- Assisting stylists throughout the day
You will be working full-time with a day off in the week. Your training will be once a fortnight at Reflections training Academy for the delivery of your NVQ Level 2 and Functional skills. This will be a combination of theory and practical sessions in our prestigious academy, you will also receive weekly night schools at the salon, this is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
- Be able to work as a team as well as on your own initiative
- Well presented
- You must have a passion for Hairdressing
- Love being with people
- No specific qualifications required
- The right candidate will have many opportunities to progress within the salon and future training available to Advanced Apprenticeship (NVQ Level 3)
Things to consider
- Every day will be different, and you will be required to spend most of the day being active, so must be able to meet the physical demands of the role
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Bloggs Hair Design is located at the heart of Gloucester Road, Bristol and has recently been nominated as an up and coming salon by L’Oreal.
Reflections Training Academy
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Reflections Training Academy
Kat Stewart 07826917060 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 2 standard in Hair Professional
- Functional Skills maths L1 English L1
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and thinking skills
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.