Childcare Apprentice MRFR LIMITED
Are you looking to train in childcare? Friendly, local nursery in Stroud, Petersfield is looking for a L2 (or L3) Nursery Apprentice to join their team.
Closing date: 03 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
04 Oct 2021
08 Apr 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Are you looking to train in childcare? Friendly, local nursery in Stroud, Petersfield are looking for a L2 (or L3) Nursery Apprentice to join their team.
As a Nursery Apprentice, you will contribute to a high quality caring environment for children.
- Creating warm, friendly and stimulating atmosphere in which the children can develop emotionally, socially and educationally
- Under supervision you will provide all aspects of care for children including washing, changing and feeding
- Acting as key worker to a small group of children and recording observations and planning for them
- Assisting with meeting the personal and emotional needs of individual children
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
- Being aware of the nurseries policies and procedures and ensure they are adhered to
- Completing all work to desired timescales as set by Showcase Tutor
Requirements and prospects
Someone who ideally has some experience working with children (babies, toddlers or pre-school)
To be a confident, organised, reliable and creative person.
- GCSE or equivalent maths and English at 4/C grade or above is preferred but not essential
- If the desired candidate has a recognised L2 Childcare qualification, the L3 standard is available on an 18 month basis
Once completing your L2 or L3 Apprenticeship, you may be offered a full time position and further training.
Things to consider
Please check that you can travel to this employer on a daily basis before applying. If you have any queries regarding the role, please contact James on 07715 658042
About the employer
Welcome to the Old Dairy Farm Nursery in Petersfield, where your child can grow and learn in a safe and stimulating environment. Our nursery is set on a working farm, in beautiful surroundings, nestled at the foot of the South Downs National Park. We feel that it is a very special place and we are excited to share it with you and your children.
In 2017 our two farm cottages were refurbished to a high standard to form our new nursery building. We are a family run business in Petersfield employing a passionate team of qualified staff who are dedicated to maintaining a high quality of care and education. We have unlimited access to the great outdoors, making all year round outside learning an important part of our culture. We do everything we can to make sure the environment is the very best to nurture the children in our care.
Showcase Training LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Showcase Training Ltd
James Sproat 07715658042 firstname.lastname@example.org
NCFE/CACHE Level 2 Diploma for the Early Years Practitioner
- Functional Skills: English and maths at level 1 minimum (unless exempt)
If the desired candidate already holds a valid L2 Childcare qualification or sufficient experience, the L3 Early Years Educator is available on a 18 month basis.
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.