Beauty Therapy Apprentice Perfect Eyebrows
Perfect Eyebrows are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their team as an Apprentice Beauty Therapist. You will work towards a Level 3 Advanced Beauty Therapist apprenticeship standard.
Closing date: 05 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
06 Oct 2021
08 Apr 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Answering the telephone
- Handling cash
- Safe hygiene practices
- Carrying out level 2 treatments to a high standard
- Assisting other beauty therapists completing services
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in beauty therapy
- Customer service skills
- Level 2 beauty therapy qualification (or equivalent) is essential
Potential to progress into a full-time position as a Beauty Therapist.
Things to consider
- Applicants must have a realistic idea of what it is like to work as an apprentice in the beauty industry and must be willing to help out with the less glamorous tasks such as cleaning
- There will be some long periods of activity with little rest
- Applicants also need to ensure that they are willing to work Saturdays and at least one late evening before applying for the position, as this is a requirement when working in the beauty industry
About the employer
Perfect Eyebrows is a busy and professional beauty salon in Nuneaton.
HEART OF ENGLAND TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Heart of England Training Ltd
Emma Stead 01788 820132 email@example.com
Level 3 Advanced Beauty Therapist apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Advanced beauty therapist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.