Apprentice Chef 315 Bar and Restaruant
A great apprenticeship opportunity for someone wanting to start a career in Catering and Hospitality.
Closing date: 30 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
10 Feb 2022
07 Apr 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties to include:
- To prepare, cook and present hot & cold dishes in accordance with the menu using practices and methods appropriate to the dish
- To maintain the required level of hygiene standards as laid down both legally and by the Company’s own practices
- To maintain any equipment used to fulfil your job e.g. knives and clothing to the required standards
- To assist with stock control and ensure waste is minimised
- To support colleagues at all times during service and prep to ensure teamwork is maintained
- To work in accordance with all Health & Safety regulations and to follow the Company’s Health & Safety policy
- Any other duties that might arise in a busy and thriving kitchen
Requirements and prospects
- Experience in the industry desired but not essential
- Good time keeping
- Good communication skills
- An attention for detail
- Willingness to learn
7-4/A-C grades in maths and English preferred.
To be discussed on completion of apprenticeship.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Located in the heart of the beautiful Yorkshire countryside outside Huddersfield, 315 Bar and Restaurant offers high-quality modern cuisine in a contemporary and stylish setting. Renowned restaurant with a 5 star rating and 2 AA Rosettes.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Calderdale College
Madeline Oxby 01422 418 431 email@example.com
- Level 2 commis chef qualification
- Functional Skills if required
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.