Childcare Apprentice Level 3 Beech House Nursery School
Do you have a passion for childcare? Would you like to learn from the best and earn while you learn in two of Herefordshire's leading nurseries? We are currently recruiting level three apprentices to join our 'Outstanding' Nursery Schools in Hereford and Ross-on-Wye.
Closing date: 01 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Sep 2022
07 Apr 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- To understand and follow all nursery policies and procedures
- To undertake child protection training, ensuring you are able to respond correctly and appropriately, as per our policies and procedures
- To support your room leader in day-to-day care and welfare tasks, providing a safe, challenging and stimulating environment, both indoors and outdoors
- To ensure the nursery school meets EYFS and Ofsted requirements at all times
- To plan activities which ensure each child is working towards the Early Years Outcomes
- To support in ensuring records are properly maintained
- To complete apprenticeship modules and coursework in a satisfactory and timely manner
- To understand, that as part of your training, you will be required to move to all age ranges of the nursery school
- To attend all in-house apprenticeship training as delivered by both internal and external trainers
- To act as an ambassador for the nursery school and maintain a positive image of its aims and objectives
- To have clear knowledge of procedures to be followed in case of emergency, e.g. fire and accident, completing and submitting relevant paperwork
- To carry out regular cleaning of equipment and ensure that it is recorded accurately
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as directed, in accordance with the nursery school's aims and objectives
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Love of children
- Fun person with a zest for life!
English and maths GCSE at Grade C / 4 or equivalent required.
Potential to be taken on as a Qualified Practitioner, with support to continue to Foundation Degree/Degree Level.
Things to consider
Are you able to travel to the workplace location on a daily basis within working hours?
About the employer
Beech House Nursery School (Hereford) and Oak House Nursery School (Ross on Wye) are both Ofsted-Outstanding settings based in Herefordshire They cater for children from 6 months of age and offer the welcoming atmosphere of being set in family-homes, surrounded by adventure-packed garden areas. They provide tender, loving care, individual attention and stimulating activities to nurture and support children's learning.
RIVERSIDE TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Riverside Training Ltd
Rebecca McLauchlan 01432 359244 Rebecca.McLauchlan@riverside-training.co.uk
Level 3 Early Years Educator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Any other training on the job as required
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.