Nursery Apprentice Kiddiecare Nursery
KiddieCare Nursery are looking for an enthusiastic apprentice with a willingness to learn to join their friendly and stimulating atmosphere to support the children emotionally, socially and educationally through individual attention and group. The apprentice will be allocated a mentor and will have support from a small team within the Nursery.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 32.00
Possible start date
30 Oct 2021
07 Apr 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- On a daily basis the apprentice will be involved in supporting the children with their basic needs i.e. helping them at mealtimes, toileting and supporting their emotional needs
- Each Apprentice has a key group and as part of that role they will complete observations on the children with support from their mentor and put in place some planned activities to help the children to achieve their full potential against the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Take part in ensuring the children are kept safe at all times, completing risk assessments and reporting to the manager
- In-house training will also take place, for example for safeguarding
- The Apprentice will need to have an understanding of the nurseries policies and procedures and will gain a deeper knowledge of safeguarding procedures
Requirements and prospects
- Good verbal and written English
- Good time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Team player
- Ability to be creative
- Enjoy helping children learn through play
Further education and possible permanent position.
About the employer
Kiddiecare is a private day nursery and has 8 settings across the Ealing and Hillingdon boroughs.
THE CHILD CARE COMPANY (OLD WINDSOR) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The Childcare Company
Lauren Coughlan 07516909278 email@example.com
Level 3 Early Years Educator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA
The Childcare Company is an Ofsted ‘Grade 2 Good’ established leading National training provider delivering high quality apprenticeships in partnership with childcare employers to support the development and growth of our workforce.
An apprenticeship is a skills and knowledge learning journey through a standard programme in the sector they work in. Supported by their employer and their sector skilled Development Coach an apprentice will travel through their apprenticeship journey learning new skills, knowledge developing them as an individual and a valued member of staff.
Our delivery of training is through blended learning - supported by one of our sector specialists tutors they will deliver teaching sessions using various methods including face to face teaching, Skype, facetime, telephone and peer virtual classroom whilst using our interactive multi-sensory teaching resources. Teaching sessions are normally bi-weekly or monthly depending on the learner’s preferred learning style. (Please note due to COVID 19 there are currently no face to face teaching taking place).
Additionally, the Development Coach will provide the support required to ensure the learner enjoys and ultimately successfully achieve their goals and complete their training. We want them to feel our team are approachable at any stage of their learning journey.
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.