Apprentice Dental Nurse PARTNERS IN PROGRESS LIMITED
We have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Dental Nurse to join our friendly and busy dental practice. We are a dental practice with a well established and friendly team. We would love you to join us as an Apprentice Dental Nurse.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
05 Nov 2021
06 Apr 2021
Level 3 (A level)
We have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Dental Nurse to join our friendly and busy dental practice with an emphasis on preventative treatment and options for all.
The role of a dental nurse is to assist the dentist with all clinical aspects within the surgery.
This includes but is not exhaustive to:
- Greet and care for all patients in a polite and courteous manner at all times
- Work closely with the dentist in a professional and appropriate manner
- Provide chair side assistance during all dental procedures
- Update computer records and taking notes
- Cleaning surgeries to a high level, maintaining strict cross infection controls
- Preparing instruments and materials during treatments
- Carry out reception and administrative tasks where required
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Calm, confident and reassuring manner
- Ability to relate well to people, including children and those with special needs
- You will have a positive and flexible approach to work
- Experience is not necessary however we are looking for ambitious, hard-working and committed individuals
- Computer literate
- Keen to learn
- You must be of a smart and professional appearance at all times, wearing a clean, presentable uniform
- Positive attitude
- GCSE, or equivalent, maths and English Grade C/4 and above
A great opportunity to secure long term employment with an employer whom has a wonderful vision and admirable values in conjunction with continuing with your professional development.
Things to consider
You will be required to have a Hepatitis B injection and pass a DBS check.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
About the employer
We have a team of highly qualified dentists and nurses, all of whom are registered with the General Dental Council and who strive to offer the very best in patient care and treatment.
Hale Bowdon came under new ownership in 2016, providing a breath of fresh air to the practice and patients. Dr. Saira Khan has the latest techniques in general and cosmetic dentistry, including Cosmetic Crowns, Veneers, Orthodontics, Anti Wrinkle Treatments and Facial Rejuvenation.
We run a 24 hour emergency dental service to both our own patients and anyone who is not registered at the practice, which enables you to receive relief from your dental pain on the same day and at short notice.
PARTNERS IN PROGRESS LIMITED
Harriet Ellis Training Solution Limited
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Harriet Ellis Training Solution Limited
Swati Singh 01708579902 email@example.com
Level 3 Dental nurse
The Dental Nurse apprenticeship offers a genuine job in a Dental Practice with an accompanying assessment and skills development programme. It will develop the skills, knowledge, and behaviours of your apprentice to operate competently in all aspects of clinical responsibilities.
It will also provide them with the relevant qualification to apply for professional registration as a Dental Nurse to the General Dental Council (GDC).
You will gain:
- Dental Nurse standard
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
What you will study:
- Cross infection
- Oral hygiene
- First aid
- Health and Safety
You will complete on and off the job training whilst you are fully supported throughout, progressing to gateway and endpoint assessment.
Read more on our website
Dental nurse (integrated)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.