Apprentice Dental Nurse Hillbrook Dental Health Centre
We have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Dental Nurse to join our friendly and busy dental practice. We are a dental practice with a well-established and friendly team. We would love you to join us as an Apprentice Dental Nurse.
Closing date: 01 Aug 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
02 Sep 2022
06 Apr 2021
Level 3 (A level)
We have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Dental Nurse to join our friendly and busy dental practice with an emphasis on preventative treatment and options for all.
The role of a dental nurse is to assist the dentist with all clinical aspects within the surgery.
This includes but is not exhaustive to:
- Greet and care for all patients in a polite and courteous manner at all times
- Work closely with the dentist in a professional and appropriate manner
- Provide chairside assistance during all dental procedures
- Update computer records and taking notes
- Cleaning surgeries to a high level, maintaining strict cross infection controls
- Preparing instruments and materials during treatments
- Carry out reception and administrative tasks where required
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate
- Calm, confident and reassuring manner
- Ability to relate well to people, including children and those with special needs
- You will have a positive and flexible approach to work
- Keen to learn
- Positive attitude
- Experience is not necessary; however, we are looking for ambitious, hardworking and committed individuals
- GCSE or equivalent in maths and English grade C/4 and above
- A great opportunity to secure long term employment with an employer who has a wonderful vision and admirable values in conjunction with continuing with your professional development
Things to consider
You will be required to have a Hepatitis B injection and pass a DBS check.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
About the employer
We have fully qualified, experienced associates who work alongside the principle dentist Dr. Sukhvinder Atthi, who also is a trainer for recently qualified dentists and dental nurses. We pride ourselves in being selected to become one of the 70 Dental Practices in England approved to pilot different ways of improving the quality of dental services, improving oral health.
Our fully trained, experienced and friendly staff work together as a team to provide you with a high standard of care and service throughout the visit. We have an extensive range of new facilities including a purpose-built surgery downstairs, with wheelchair access and a disabled toilet. This helps us treat our elderly and disabled patients more comfortably.
Hillbrook Dental Health Centre
Harriet Ellis Training Solution Limited
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Harriet Ellis Training Solution Limited
Swati Singh 01708579902 email@example.com
Dental Nurse advanced standard.
What you will study:
- Cross infection
- Oral hygiene
- First aid
- Health and Safety
You will complete on and off the job training, being fully supported throughout, progressing to gateway and endpoint assessment.
Read more on our website:
Dental nurse (integrated)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.