Level 3 Hairdressing Apprentice Mojo Hair Design
As an apprentice you will receive training in all aspects of Hairdressing and will assist the stylists in the day to day running of the salon.
Closing date: 20 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
21 Sep 2021
06 Apr 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The apprentice will be expected to:
- Meet and greet clients
- Assisting stylists
- Reception duties
- Cleaning duties
The stylists will expect you to work closely alongside them, observing assisting with colouring, shampooing and blow drying.
- Providing outstanding customer service to clients in the salon
- Performing reception duties
- Shampoo and conditioning client’s hair
- Shadowing the senior stylist
- Maintaining salon health and safety - including maintaining and cleaning the salon
- Performing hair colouring to clients
This vacancy is for a level 2 qualified hairdresser to complete a level 3 apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Able to use your own initiative
- Good time keeping
- Smart appearance
- Team player
- Must have Hairdressing Level 2
- Will need to pass an initial assessment at Blackburn College
- Progression onto full-time employment
Things to consider
- There may be at least one late night per week and Saturday work
- Please note that the closing date for this vacancy is at the employers’ discretion and is subject to change. If this vacancy has been filled we will endeavour to support you in finding alternative vacancies
About the employer
Recognised as one of the finest and most innovative salons around Chorley and expanding area. Mojo has been established for over 18 years as a hair salon and we are looking for 2 dynamic individuals to join our hairdressing team.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Blackburn College
Apprenticeship Team 01254 292500 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advanced and Creative Hair Professional Level 3
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (if required)
Advanced and creative hair professional
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.