Commis Chef Apprentice MELT PUB COMPANY LIMITED
To assist the Head Chef and his team in all areas of the kitchen, full training will be provided to allow you to develop on your path to be a Chef. Learn the skills to produce home-made food using the best of local ingredients, help the Chef develop new dishes from concept to on the menu.
Closing date: 03 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
04 Oct 2021
01 Apr 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties as follows:
- Following training you will work in all areas of the kitchen learning the skills needed to develop as a chef
- Under the supervision of the Head Chef you will learn to prepare and cook all items on the menu
- Help to maintain the highest standards of food hygiene
- Understand how to get the best from seasonal ingredients
- Work with the Chef to develop and launch new menu items
Requirements and prospects
- Confident, customer service driven individual
- Enthusiastic and driven
GCSE or equivalents in maths and English preferred but upskilling is available.
We are expanding all the time and we will have the opportunity to develop into a head chef role within our organisation.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
We are a small family-owned pub chain with 4 pubs in and around Stratford upon Avon.
We pride ourselves on offering quality homemade Pub food in relaxing popular locations and have gained a following for our range of homemade pies with both locals and visitors alike.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Solihull College
Bryan Anderson 01789266245 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commis chef apprenticeship standard
- Functional Skills in English and maths as required
- End point assessment
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.