Apprentice Nursery Practitioner HUMPTY DUMPTY'S DAY NURSERY LIMITED
Apprentice Nursery Nurse required for Humpty Dumpty’s Day Nursery in Rowley Regis. Excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Childcare Level 3 for 18 months.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
23 Nov 2021
06 Apr 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Gain valuable nursery experience in a very professional environment; the varied duties will include:
- Planning and contributing with activities
- Record keeping; progress/accidents
- Liaising with parents and other family members
- Supporting special needs children
- Taking part in training sessions/meetings
- Working closely with all managers and staff
- Preparing meals/snacks
- Washing and changing children as required
- Any other related duties to support nursery requirements
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication and listening skills
- Team player
- Passion for childcare
- Eagerness to learn and develop
- Caring personality
- An enthusiastic, cheerful and friendly personality
- Must have maths and English GCSE grade 9 to 4 (A to C) or Functional Skills level 2 or equivalents
- Have a level 2 childcare qualification
Possible opportunity to progress onto full time employment.
Things to consider
Please do not contact this employer. You must be eligible for the apprenticeship first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply via the link as specified).
Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy (we have lots of other vacancies too!).
Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
About the employer
Humpty Dumpty’s Day Nursery is a small private nursery that has been open since 1997. We are situated in Rowley Regis close to Halesowen, Quinton and Blackheath town centres, within easy access to the Midlands motorway network and the A456 Birmingham to Kidderminster Road. We are a friendly nursery catering for up to 44 children between the ages of 6 weeks and 8 years. The nursery is open for 52 weeks of the year, Monday to Friday from 7am to 6.30pm. We are registered with Ofsted and were awarded a “good” at our last inspection in June 2017.
GORDON FRANKS TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Gordon Franks
Joanita Manka 0121 333 3001 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprenticeship
- Full training provided at employer site
- Choice of online or paper-based portfolio
- Regular assessor visits, observations and reviews
- Witness testimonies from employer
- Technical certificate (industry knowledge)
- Functional skills if required
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.