Nursery Apprentice Busikids Ltd
Are you looking to train in childcare? Friendly, local nursery in Hedge End is looking for a Nursery Apprentice to join their team.
Closing date: 03 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
04 Oct 2021
06 Apr 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Are you looking to train in childcare? Friendly, local nursery in Hedge End are looking for a Nursery Apprentice to join their team.
As a Nursery Apprentice, you will contribute to a high-quality caring environment for children.
- Creating warm, friendly and stimulating atmosphere in which the children can develop emotionally, socially and educationally
- Under supervision you will provide all aspects of care for children including washing, changing and feeding
- Acting as key worker to a small group of children and recording observations and planning for them
- Assisting with meeting the personal and emotional needs of individual children
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
- Being aware of the nurseries policies and procedures and ensure they are adhered to
- Completing all work to desired timescales as set by Showcase Tutor
Requirements and prospects
- Someone who ideally has some experience working with children (babies, toddlers or pre-school)
- To be a confident, organised, reliable and creative person
GCSE maths and English or equivalent at C/4 grade or above is preferred but not essential.
If candidate already holds the L2 Childcare qualification, the L3 Early Years Educator is available (18-months).
Once completing your L2 Apprenticeship, you may be offered a full-time position and further training.
Things to consider
Please check that you can travel to this employer on a daily basis before applying. If you have any queries regarding the role, please contact James on 07715 658042.
About the employer
We believe that early childhood is the foundation upon which we build the rest of our lives – it is not just preparation for the next step but is vitally important in itself. We have been providing dedicated childcare for children aged from 3 months to five years old since we first opened our lovely, friendly independent Day Nursery and preschool in 1997. We are easily accessible from many localities in and around Hedge End as we are within very easy reach of both the M27 (Junction 7) and the A27 Kanes Hill. We are proud of our experienced staff team, some of whom have been with us from our first year, through to students who have returned to us for work experience from school and college following their first experience here at Busikids as babies themselves.
Showcase Training LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Showcase Training Ltd
James Sproat 07715 658042 firstname.lastname@example.org
- NCFE/CACHE Level 2 Diploma for the Early Years Practitioner
- Functional Skills: English and maths - L1 minimum (unless exempt)
If the candidate already holds a L2 award or is significantly experienced, the L3 Early Years Educator award is available (18-months).
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.