Business Admin Apprentice Bredon Avenue Surgery
A Business Admin Apprentice is required to work for a busy GP practice based in the Binley area of Coventry, this role will also entail some hours based in Quinton Park Surgery based in the Cheylesmore area of Coventry.
Closing date: 03 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
11 Oct 2021
06 Apr 2021
Level 3 (A level)
A Business Admin Apprentice is required to work for a busy GP practice based in the Binley and Cheylesmore areas of Coventry.
Duties to include:
- Somer reception duties including meeting and greeting patients and visitors
- Making and receiving telephone calls
- Booking appointments by phone and e-mail
- Sending and receiveing e-mails
- Typing up of documents and files
- Data input
- Filing and scanning of documents
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate
- Customer focused
- Good customer service skills
- Reliable with good time-keeping
- Smart, clean appearance
- Positive attitude
GCSE Grade 4/C or above in English and maths or equivalent.
Excellent future prospects for the right candidate depending on attitude and performance during the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Split shift working may be involved in this post, also note that some of the week may be spent in Binley and some at the Quinton Park Medical Centre based in Cheylesmore.
Applicants should not apply if their families or themselves are registered at either of these surgeries.
About the employer
A busy GP surgery based in the Binly area of Coventry that serves the community and is committed to ensure patients are involved in the running of the practice, it also has Quinton Park Surgery based in Cheylesmore as part of its group.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Henley College Coventry
Sharon Barker 02476 791742 email@example.com
- NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration
- Functional skills in maths, English and ICT if required
- Employment rights and responsibilities
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.